"There is nothing so American as our national parks. The scenery and wildlife are native. The fundamental idea behind the parks is native. It is, in brief, that the country belongs to the people, that it is in process of making for the enrichment of the lives of all of us. The parks stand as the outward symbol of this great human principle." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dung & Dunger on Dirty Jobs!!!!

Steve from Ardmore pulls through for me again and has forwarded me a wolf ringtone. Thanks Steve, I'm sure those around me when my phone goes off will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I have some HUGE news! My friends Victor and Dan from Dung & Dunger will be on the show Dirty Jobs!! Mike Rowe will be visiting and filming with them sometime in July!! Please check out their link that I have on this page. You may remember some pictures I posted of Connie and myself with them back in January when they came to Mammoth and a shot of Connie and I sporting our nifty Dung & Dunger t-shirts in the K-Bar in Gardiner. I am absolutely thrilled for them and I can't wait to see the show when it airs. I will keep everyone posted on that. I will also post their Yellowstone schedule so if anyone is in the Park at that time they can stop in at the store and take a look at their incredible bison dung artwork. Way to go Victor and Dan! I expect my Mike Rowe autograph by August.

Now any news that I post this evening will be absolutely boring in comparison to that so I will sign off with the news that it is snowing (5 - 10 inches expected with 40 mph winds) and I'm doing my laundry. Maybe Mike Rowe would be interested in that?!